Search my Blog-site

Sunday 28 April 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (review, swatches and pictures)

So as you might have seen in my previous haul post, I have jumped right onto the Naked Basics palette wagon and like many others, I love it. It's so versatile yet so simple. Although there are only 6 colours, this palette seems to have everything, base colour, crease colour, liner and highlight! The eyeshadows themselves are very soft and pigmented. They blend so easily together and each can be worn alone or layered together. The actual palette is very small, yet the eyeshadows are the full size that you'd find in the other Naked palettes from Urban Decay. This means that the palette is very portable and would be great for travelling or if you're on the go. The palette cost me £20 from Debenhams.


I absolutely love this palette and can't wait to use it. I'll defiantly be uploading some looks done with this palette. But for now, farewell! Thank you for reading!xo
  

No comments:

Post a Comment