Search my Blog-site

Saturday 13 April 2013

Charity Shop/Thift Shop Haul

I love charity shopping. It's all for a good cause and you can find some real gems if you look hard enough. My favourite section is the bric-a-brac; porcelain china, glass ornaments and figures. I love collecting little glass jars and I've recently found some really cute ones.
I bought these jars/pots in Barnardos. The larger one was £3.50 and I use this one to store cotton balls, the smaller one was £2.50 and I use it to store all my dainty little rings.

I bought this bowl in British Heart Foundation, it was £2.00 and I thought it had a really interesting design. I store my many bobby pins/kirby grips in here.

This little ice cream bowl was bought in Cancer Research for £2.50. Although it's an ice cream bowl I thought it made a good hairband holder.

Although it would be very difficult to find the exact same pieces as me, there are plenty of charity shops who sell these little glass holders you just have to have a good look around!
Thanks for reading!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment