Search my Blog-site

Thursday 7 February 2013

Look Beauty: Brow Perfect Kit

So, yesterday I decided to buy the "Look Beauty Brow Perfect" kit after seeing it in a video on Sprinkleofglitter's YouTube channel and I thought it looked great. I'd been looking for a good brow kit for some time and I thought this one looked great. So, when browsing in Superdrug I decided to pick it u. It was  £7.99 and considering how much is included, I think that's a very reasonable price! The kit contains...


  • x4 Eyebrow Stencils

  • x1 Fixing Gel

  • x7 Brow Shades

  • x1 Mini Tweezers

  • x1 Double Ended Precision Applicator


The packaging
It also has a really large mirror!









There is also a pull out draw at the bottom, which holds the stencils.

Overall, I really do like this brow kit, but I think I'm still going to look for another one in the future. The brow powders are all a bit too warm toned and they look quite un-natural on my ashy, taupe brows. However, I LOVE the brow fixing gel that comes in the kit, it is perfect in every way! It keeps my brows in place all day and although at first it feels a little weird as it seems to almost, harden your brows but once you get used to it, you don't even notice. The tweezers are also great as they are very strong and firm which means they can easily pluck eyebrow hairs quickly ad easily, despite their mini size. The double ended "precision" applicator is not so great. It's very thick so its difficult to use when you have quite thin brows. It's also too firm, and the bristles are made from a very hard plastic. I can really say too much about the stencils, because I'm not really one to use stencils, I tend to just follow my natural brow shape instead. Although the brow shades aren't great for me, I still will continue to use the kit and I think its defiantly great for travelling seeing as it has pretty much everything you need for your brows.


Thank you for reading!xo

2 comments:

  1. check out my blog please x http://bombadalaflor.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to obtain completely formed eye-brows for as long as I can keep in mind. I have no issues about avoiding finish unknown people at work to ask where they get their eye-brows done if I like the look of their archways, if someone does the same to me. It can make my 7 days. My local friends are acquainted to being welcomed with, Good eye-brows, Where'd you get them done?" A few years ago when I inquired one buddy where she had gotten her completely curved eye-brows formed.

    Brow Perfect in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete