Search my Blog-site

Friday 8 February 2013

Figs&Rouge: Coco Vanilla Balm

Today I'm reviewing one of my favourite product ever! This is the Figs and Rouge lip/face/body/hand balm in a tin. I adore this stuff, I use it all the time and its super moisturizing and so versatile. I think this is an absolute essential and I don't think it gets nearly as much hype as it deserves. The thing about Figs and Rouge that really caught my eye was the fact that it was 100% organic,I'm an absolute sucker for any kind of organic beauty/skincare/lipcare. I also am in love with the adorable little tins, I'm not usually a fan of lip balms in tins, but these ones really do float my boat with their cute designs. I bought mine in Boots for £4.99 which may seem pricey for a lip balm, it has 17ml of product which can be used on  more than just lips. This has been a real essential for me throughout winter as its so moisturizing and really helped my extremely dry (to the point of being flaky..) skin on my nose, and I know it'll be great for summertime aswell and its so travel friendly and has so many uses. Here is a link to Figs and Rouge's website telling you all the uses.


The "Coco Vanilla" flavour/scent is my favourite of the ones available in Boots, I LOVE the smell of this even through it isn't that strong. To me, it smells faintly like vanilla cookies but seems to smell different to everyone (one of my friends said it smells like white chocolate!)
Figs&Rouge are also a British company


I took these photos a while ago, and have since had to replace the lip balm as I ran out! 


The consistency is actually quite thin, but its got a unique kind of oily, waxy type feel to it. 
I can't wait to buy more of these, because I'm aware that they've come out with a squeeze tube of their lip balm, which is great if you're on the go and you don't want to go putting your fingers in the little tin. They've also come out with hand creams, which I'm of course going to have to try aswell! But sadly, the new products aren't available in Boots, so you have to order them off Feel Unique. There is a list of places to buy the lip balms on the Figs and Rouge website.

No comments:

Post a Comment