Search my Blog-site

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Too Faced: Romantic Eye Kit (review and swatches)

I'm  SO sorry for the lack of blog posts, but I've just been so busy with Christmas and New Years, but I have a whole list of products that I want to review:)

Anyways, on with the review.. I've had this palette for quite sometime and have kept meaning to review it but just kept on forgetting hehe;) Its a really nice palette and its set out the same as the natural eye palette (which I reviewed a while back) except its much slimmer and less bulky, mainly due to the fact that it doesn't have that little pull-out draw. However, it still has 9 shades, 4 of which are shimmer, and the remaining 5 are matte. This retails at £26, and I purchased mine from Boots. 



Same kind of lay out as the Natural eye, except this one is pretty and pink hehe
Un-Veil, First Dance and Ever After all seem to look very similar  but in the
swatches you'll see they look quite different...
Still got the little guide cards



 Soulmates- a shimmery white shade, that when caught in the light appears to be quite pinky.
I Do- a matte grey, with a purple tint.
Un-Veil- a very deep matte chocolate brown.
Kiss the Bride- a sheer matte pink.
Cut the Cake- a frosty lilac shimmer.
First Dance- a deep matte purple.
Bouquet Toss- a very pale, sheer green.
Honeymoon- a very pigmented, shimmery yellow-green.
Ever After- a quite glittery copper brown.

Although I do love this palette, I find that it isn't the most wearable for everyday. I find myself reaching for other (more neutral) palettes, even though this one is so pretty. However, I think I may try to use this more and maybe I'll even try to come up with some new looks using this palette and blog about them, let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment