Search my Blog-site

Sunday 25 November 2012

Maybelline: the Colossal volum' express mascara & Kiss eyelash curlers (review and pictures)

 I had this Maybelline mascara before and really loved it, however it started to smell really strange so I decided it was time to buy a new one! So I was browsing in boots (as per usual..) and I noticed it there was a buy one get one free offer. I bought the Kiss perfect curl eyelash curlers and the Maybelline colossal volum' express mascara. When I first took these curlers out of the packet, I was a little skeptical. I didn't think the spring was going to be good as I'd never used a spring eyelash curler before, however it seems to give a lot of control and the shape of these fits my eye perfectly. I really love them!




The mascara has been a favourite of mine for quite some time. I'm not sure if I think it curls, lengthens or gives my lashes volume, but it just seems to make my eyelashes look so beautifully defined and really opens my eyes up. I think it's great on my top and bottom lashes as well. I always used to think that rubber mascara brushes were my favourite, but once I'd tried this mascara I realised I was wrong! The brush on this mascara is the best I've ever tried, its just perfect. Its more of a fiber brush but not a spiral type one if that makes any sense..

Love the packaging, very eye catching:)
The perfect brush haha
Before
After curling (with the kiss eyelash curlers)
After:)

Thank you for reading!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment